The DARCO Body Armor Vario is a first line treatment for posterior tibial tendonitis and peroneal tendonitis. Customizable Varus/Valgus heel disks and arch height. Designed by a board certified foot and ankle specialist. Viable alternative to expensive custom ankle braces.
Features and Benefits
- Heel posting disks allow for varus/valgus correction
- Customizable arch height supports medial midfoot
- 3/4 insole Supports the arch and captures the calcaneous in comfort
- Trimmable straps can be adjusted to open/close in a specific position on the leg.
- Suggested Code: L1906
Lateral Ankle Injuries: (Lateral heel posting)
- Peroneal injuries
- Lateral ankle ligament sprains
Medial Ankle Injuries: (Medial heel posting)
- Deltoid sprains
- Posterior tibial tendon injuries
Medial Procedures: (Medial arch support to control pronation)
- Flatfoot reconstruction
- Lapidus Fusion
(Wide Width for Ankle Circumference > 10″)
4 per case
Wholesale pricing for the Darco Body Armor Vario is available to hospitals, surgical centers, and group practices. Contact us for details. As always, enjoy free shipping on web orders over $149.
Orner is proud to serve the healthcare marketplace with leading medical supplies. We are committed to our mission to deliver reliable and proven high-quality products, guaranteed-competitive pricing, and best-in-class service. Above all, you will find our website ordering and processing to be a breeze. Discover the Orner difference today!