The DARCO Body Armor® Night Splint is the only night splint on the market today that actively engages the windlass mechanism of the foot resulting in a specific and sustained stretch to the plantar fascia and a sustained low load stretch to the flexor tendons, Achilles tendon, and calf muscles.
Features and Benefits
- Loading the windlass mechanism naturally brings the foot/ankle to a near 90 degree angle thus eliminating the “lever effect” and the resulting pressure on the apex of the ankle present in other dorsal models.
- Elastic connector ring allows for natural flexion of the foot and toes.
- Low profile design allows for maximum user comfort and compliance.
- Fits right or left foot.
- One-size-fits-most means reduced inventory.
- Suggested Code: L4396
- Patent # 8226589 & 9387108
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spurs
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Achilles Tendinosis
- Ankle Contracture
4 per Case
Wholesale pricing for the Darco Body Armor Night Splint is available to hospitals, surgical centers, and group practices. Contact us for details. As always, enjoy free shipping on web orders over $149.
Orner is proud to serve the healthcare marketplace with leading medical supplies. We are committed to our mission to deliver reliable and proven high-quality products, guaranteed-competitive pricing, and best-in-class service. Above all, you will find our website ordering and processing to be a breeze. Discover the Orner difference today!