The redesigned DARCO Body Armor® Cast Shoe features improvements in function and design. It is specifically engineered to shield the cast from moisture, shock and everyday wear. The shoe can be used with all casting materials and bulky bandages while sporting a fresh, modern design that will appeal to all patients.
Features and Benefits
- The new design features sturdier low profile buttons, a more secure locking mechanism, a stronger bungee system, and a redesigned body that better adapts to the foot.
- EVA Unibody Design provides unparalleled shock absorption while protecting the cast from the elements.
- Unique Bungee Closure System is easy to use, easy to adjust and effectively secures the cast in the shoe.
- Built in Toe Guard protects the toes and prevents debris from entering the toe area
- Style that sets it apart, function that puts it in a class of its own.
- Five Sizes to accommodate any foot, while reducing inventory.
- Fits right or left foot.
- Suggested Code: L3260
- Cast protection
- Bulky bandages protection
Choice of shoe size is significantly influenced by foot swelling and volume of bandages/cast worn in conjunction with a DARCO shoe. To ensure the best fit, measure the length and widths (inches) of your injured foot, including any dressings.
|Width (at toe)
|Width (at heel)
12 per case
Wholesale pricing for the Darco Body Armor Cast Shoe is available to hospitals, surgical centers, and group practices. Contact us for details. As always, enjoy free shipping on web orders over $149.
Orner is proud to serve the healthcare marketplace with leading medical supplies. We are committed to our mission to deliver reliable and proven high-quality products, guaranteed-competitive pricing, and best-in-class service. Above all, you will find our website ordering and processing to be a breeze. Discover the Orner difference today!